Our programme is looking for a dynamic, strategic thinker who will implement and expand the Inclusive Economies project, including the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate, conceptualise and produce the Transformation Audit publication, and other occasional papers and policy briefs;
- Develop a targeted distribution and communication strategy;
- Maintain and develop strategic relationships;
- Strategic planning; and
- Lead project expansion into other African states.
If you are interested in applying, you should have the following skills and educational requirements:
- An innovative self-starter, with attention to detail;
- A Masters degree in International Relations, Political Studies, Economics, Development Studies or related;
- Ability to analyse and interpret macroeconomic and developmental statistics;
- 3 – 5 years working experience is desirable,
- A proven network of contacts relevant to project objectives;
- Excellent writing and editorial skills, interaction with the media, and public speaking;
- Experience in budget administration, fundraising, and donor communication;
- Fluency in English and one other South African language, and French or Swahili and added advantage.
The closing date for applications is 2 September 2011. Please click here for full application details.